This motorcycle grip lock is the smarter way of protecting your motorcycle from theft. It is mounted right at the handlebar and locks both throttle grip and brake lever. Applying and removing the Grip-Lock takes less than 10 seconds – a solution so quick, you will use it every time
This Motorcycle Grip Lock has been designed as an easy to use, highly visible, theft deterrent for all scooters, motorcycles and ATVs. Lock works by locking the front brake lever to the handlebar, preventing the vehicle from being pushed away.
- Simple to use, highly visible, easy to use
- Built-in stainless steel wire, difficult to cut with a saw
- Widely used for all scooters, motorcycles and ATVs
- Stops embarrassing falls - Unlike disc locks, you can't forget it's in place, no bending, no disc dirt or street grime.
- Key not required to lock.
- Twist grip sizes from 27-38mm
- Used on the front brake lever will keep the bike from being pushed off the centre or side stand
- Used on the rear brake lever will hold the back tyre from spinning allowing for the loosening or re-torquing of the clutch nut when doing belt, clutch and variator maintenance
- Material: Micro Fiber and built-in stainless steel wire
- Pushing Part Size: 3mm*1pc/5mm*2pcs/7mm*1pc
- Main Unit Size: 160 x 50 x 45mm
- Net Weight: 350g
- 1 x Motorcycle Grip Lock
- 2 x Key
- 4 x Pushing Part
Fitting Your Grip Lock:
ADD TO CART NOW WHILE IN SPECIAL PRICE!
- Remove Grip-Lock from packaging, ensure the keys are seperated and the spare key is kept in a safe place.
- Open Grip-Lock and install appropriate sized pushing part to snuggly grip the throttle. Once you have chosen the correct pushing part you may choose to glue them in place.
- Click the lever retainer forwards or backwards by pushing at the base of it to adjust the lever setting. Grip-Lock can be installed with no pressure on the brake arm, this still immobilises the twist grip. If chosen to engage the front brake you only need light press for this to be effective.
- Place the Grip-Lock over your throttle grip and front brake lever, push the locking button and relax.
- Unlock your Grip-Lock by inserting key and turning button releases. Remove from brake lever and bike grip.
Offer Valid for a Limited Period of Time
MONEYBACK GUARANTEE: If For Whatever Reason, You Don't Absolutely Love Our Product, Just Return It, And We'll Refund Every Penny!