- Supports hot plug & play, High speed USB 2.0 port
- No physical drive required
- Plug-and-play; no external power supply required, USB bus-powered
- Support all current computer systems
- speeds vary depending on types of file being transferred and computer configuration.
- Write Rate:3-10 Mb/S
- Interface USB 2.0
- Excellent USB Memory stick in excellent condition
- 8GB=approximately 7.4GB-7.6GB
- 16GB=approximately 14.4GB-14.8GB
- 32GB=approximately 28.5GB-30GB
- 64GB=approximately 58.5GB-60G
Vendors are using Flash memory decimal arithmetic: 1 MB = 1000KB, 1G = 1000 MB
Calculated, operating system with binary arithmetic: 1 MB = 1024KB, 1 GB = 1024 MB;
So there are some differences between display capacity and nominal capacity of flash memory products
- To avoid data loss or mechanical damage, do not power down your computer or unplug flash disk during transfer.
- Please do not remove your USB flash drive when it is being used otherwise your data may loss.
- After using USB flash drive, it is better to remove it as soon as possible. That will helps to extend its storage lifetime.
- Please do not format your USB flash drive frequently, otherwise the USB will be damaged easily.